I was nominated for the mystery blog award by my amazing friend MyMindSpeaksAloud. Go check her out!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The award was created by Okoto Enigma who created this award for blogs that hadn’t been discovered as way to give them some recognition!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me!
- I have a birth mark on my hand that is an oval shape and I used to draw faces on it all the time as a kid, especially pirates.
- I believe in aliens. I mean, I think it’s quite a close-minded belief to think we’re the only ones out here. I was actually having a discussion with my mum about it and we talked about the fact they might have already made contact, just not with us. They probably chose dolphins or something because they’re actually smart.
- I have a double-jointed thumb. My mum also has it and her mum too.
Questions by MyMindSpeaksAloud!
- If you could start a new hobby, what hobby would you start?
Hmm tough one. To be honest, I’ve always thought it would be quite cool to make pottery. I’ve never done it but seeing people do it makes me want to. Maybe one day!
2. If you could describe yourself as an object, what object would you pick and why? (you can use the most obscure reasoning, make it as weird as you like!)
Probably a single raindrop. By myself, I’m barely noticeable, but when I come together with all the other raindrops, we make a puddle and then a river and so on. I feel like everyone is a raindrop; they don’t realise that they can impact the world in a big way because they see themselves as a raindrop, they don’t yet see the puddle they will become
3. What is the primary reason you get up in the morning? (“because I have to work” is not an answer haha)
This is actually a really hard question for someone like me to answer. I’m depressed so every day is a challenge, to get up. I don’t really do much day-to-day, except writing I suppose. I suppose I get up to tell the world that I exist. Even if just one person knows I exist, that means something, because I do exist and they know it.
4. What personality trait do you have that you also see in your friends?
This is a tricky one because I have friends who are very different to each other. I don’t really have a “type” for friends so in order to say that they all possess the same personality trait as me, I would have to look at all of them in their individual way and put them into a group. I don’t want to do that, to be honest, because they all have their own unique traits and I’m happy they’re not the same as me. I’m happy we’re different. I suppose, if I had to answer the question, I would say that their personality trait is uniqueness. They’re unique and that’s what makes them special.
5. What food/meal do you not have very often but when you do have it, it makes you really happy?
VEGAN FISH PIE. I recently asked a local cafe to make me vegan fish pie and they happily obliged and it was delicious. Need it again. Thanks for making me hungry!
I don’t know really but I guess What Not To Do To An Autistic Person is an alright post. I like spreading autism awareness and this post does that.
1. If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
2. Do you ever remember your dreams? If so, describe one!
3. What’s your favourite time of day?
4. What existential question do you have for the world?
5. What are you most proud of?
I nominate ANewChapter for this award and whoever else wants to do it. 🙂