I was nominated by MyMindSpeaksAloud
And now, here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- If you could go back in time and change a memory without it influencing the present, what would you change and why?
I would make it so that I stood up, just once, to the people who weren’t very nice.
- If you could pick a person/pet to join your family who would you pick?
I would pick MyMindSpeaksAloud because then I’d have someone in my family that actually shares my interests. 😉 Or I’d pick Amy Lee, because who doesn’t want to have the lead singer of an awesome band in your family?
- What’s your favourite thing to do at night?
Talk to my friends over in different countries. I’d really love to go to Finland or Germany one day. Hehe.
- What’s your most invaluable yet valuable possession? (something that is physically not worth much, but means a lot to you)
Diego and Smiler. We got them both for free sooo… Diego was given to us by a friend and Smiler moved in to our home. Also, Smiler is old and silly, so that makes his worth about -£10 a week. He literally takes money from us. What is he doing here?
- What weather do you hate the most? Now write a short creative piece – whatever words come to mind.
I hate it when the sky opens its doors, and the clouds flee, and all that you see is the sky’s light bulb. Don’t get me wrong: a small dosage is nice, but it’s when the earth becomes cracked and the birds start to salivate. It’s when your lips don’t remember what moisture is, and it’s when your eyes could fall asleep just anywhere. It’s when you can’t hide inside because “it’s such a nice day!” but you want to. It’s when you’re forced into its direct path, and you have to endure it. Unlike with rain, or with wind, you can’t shelter from this. You have to go through it, whether you like it or not, until your heart slows, and your skin burns, but it’s Summer, so you better go enjoy it.
- What’s the most thought-provoking film you’ve watched?
I quite found ‘Before I fall’ thought-provoking. Like, is that what’s going to happen to me when I die? I don’t want to die like that.
- What do you fear the most in the approaching months?
I guess at the moment my mum’s surgery, but that should be okay, but she usually gets an infection afterwards which worries me so I hope it goes okay.
- What are you most proud of that you’ve accomplished within the last year?
I completed my A-Levels, even though I was suffering with mental health issues whilst taking them. It was really hard and I had to stop going to college, but I still completed it and got a good grade.
- If you could only call one person before you died, who would you call and what would you say?
I would call my mum, because she always reassures me that stuff is going to be okay, even if it isn’t going to be.
- Sit back from the computer for a second. What is your thought process? Write it down however crazy it may seem.
Who is this person and why is she forcing me to sit back from my computer? Who does she think she is? I am not taking this anymore! Oh wait, I just sat back from my computer… This mind-controlling witch! :O
Thanks for reading. I nominate all of my followers, and ask them the following questions:
1. Define life.
2. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why?
3. Do you believe that there is life outside of Earth?
4. If you were to be one of three surviving people on the Earth, everyone else was dead, and you could pick who the other two were, but they weren’t allowed to be related to you, who would they be?
5. What job would you absolutely hate to have?
6. Which insect has the most fun?
7. If you were involved in a public robbery, would you be: a) the robber, b) the victim who did exactly as they said, or c) the hero who caught them.
8. How would you react to one day waking up and discovering that your entire life was a dream?
9. Have you ever been pranked/played a prank on someone? What happened, if so?
10. Best-sounding musical instrument?
Thanks for reading,