I have already done this before, but as the person who nominated me for this award, TheWalkOfThoughts, is someone new to blogging, and also a friend of mine, I thought I’d do it again, for them. 😉
1. What do you like to do when you’re home alone?
I usually chill in my room, possibly watch something on TV, maybe listen to music… basically the same as when I’m not home alone, except possibly having the sound a bit louder.
2. What is your dream in life?
To become a successful author whose books are so awesome that people have to analyse them for English. I know my writing will never be that good but we can always dream.
3. Do you want to be famous?
I don’t like having my photo taken so I don’t know how I’d deal with the paparazzi. I mean, I want to be an author, but at the same time, I don’t want to deal with all the fame stuff. Maybe I’ll be very discrete about it and people will have to do in-depth research to find out who I am…
4. If you could have one super power, what power would you want?
To be honest, telepathy, because then I’d be able to know exactly what everyone wants and I can please them. I’m bad at reading social cues so that could help me in that way too. Also, I think Pablo would get more walkies, because you can ignore the puppy dog eyes sometimes, but you cannot ignore his mind. 😛
5. How would the world look like if everyone thinks the same way as you do?
The world would be vegan for a start, and animals would roam freely, and we’d all just coexist together beautifully. Though I also overthink so it’d be a world of worriers, fretting about everything, and probably being super awkward and antisocial, like me.
6. What is the scariest thing you can imagine?
Being put in the middle of a room, no doors to escape, and there are people everywhere. They are talking to me and I want to push past them to go be by myself but I can’t; they’re swarming me, like bees, and the stings keep coming and coming. It’s pretty horrible to imagine, actually.
7. What is your favourite place to be alone?
My room, because it’s mine, and that’s the only place that I can call mine.
8. What person is an example for you?
Someone who knows what they believe in and stands up for it.
9. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
I’d become an author, of course. 😛
10. What is your favourite song?
I don’t really have one, sorry…
11. What do you like about yourself?
Uh… my… name?
I tag everyone because it’s always so stressful choosing people so I’ll choose everyone, as I don’t want to exclude anyone. 😛
1. If you could fly, where would you fly to?
2. If you were immortal, what would you do?
3. What day of the week is your favourite?
4. Favourite memory?
5. What do you find beautiful in the world?
6. What do you find ugly in the world?
7. What was the biggest challenge you overcame in your life?
8. What repulses you?
9. What does your duvet look like?
10. If you could only have a mug or a pillow, which would you choose? Imagine the consequences of not having either.
11. Do you like your door left open, closed, or just slightly ajar?