I haven’t done a tag for ages so I was really excited to do this. Thanks so much to Lia (P.S: awesome name!) for nominating me. 😀
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me
- When I was at first school, I was in a football club (with only one other girl) and professional footballers came and coached us. Back then, I was pretty sporty and loved football. That all changed at middle school.
- When I was younger, I got two Chinese dwarf hamsters called Nibbles and Angel. As it turns out, the names were totally inappropriate because Nibbles was much more of an angel than Angel!
- As a baby, my mum would put me in my brother’s old clothing, which was blue. One time, a passer-by said “isn’t he lovely?” and my mum got angry so she dyed all my clothing pink. For years, I had pink clothing and pink walls and pink everything — so much so that I developed an aversion and pink became my least favourite colour. I am neutral about it now but I used to not stand it.
- I used to be religious. I am now an agnostic because I just want to keep an open mind about everything.
- I once had a photo taken of an owl on my shoulder and it was one of my best experiences.
- I once went up to London and met Scott Westerfeld, one of my favourite authors, and he signed my books.
- I love Shakespeare. I have seen Romeo and Julie in theatres and I have his complete works, as well as a quote book!
No I do not have 15 nominees! I am not made of nominees xD
The first two are close friends, the others are recent followers. 🙂
Thanks for reading this, hope you learnt something new reading it ^^