- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
Really, it’s just the fact that I can get my thoughts out without being judged much. The community here is so strong that I don’t have to worry about what I say much at all. 🙂
- What are your top three pieces of advice for blogging?
1) I would say don’t try and write everyday! If you want to, then that’s fine, but don’t feel like you have to. You don’t. 🙂
2) Don’t worry about what people will think. It’s your blog; not theirs. Just as long as you understand there are different opinions, you’ll be fine.
3) Enjoy it and blog for yourself, not anyone else! Make sure that you are blogging because you want to and because you enjoy it, not because others want you to. Again: it’s your blog.
- Favourite milkshake flavour? [Vegan ofc]
Hmm, chocolate, I guess. I still have chocolate vegan milkshakes sometimes. ^-^
- Favourite quote?
I don’t really know but I’d have to go with “imagination is more important than knowledge” by Einstein because imagination rocks. xD
- Something you take with you wherever you go? [Except phone]
Umm, a jumper. I love my jumpers. Also, sunglasses. Even in winter.
- Someone on the planet you can’t live without?
You didn’t say it had to be a person so Diego + Smiler + Pablo. xD
- Your favourite pet?
HOW DARE THEE?! Diego. He’s the only smart one.
- As an aspiring creative writer, whom influences you the most in your work?
Hmm, this is hard. I’d have to say that, although my writing is quite unlike his, I am fascinated by Shakespeare and I guess that a few ideas come from him. Speaking modernly, I like reading Patrick Ness and Scott Westerfeld; they influence me a lot too.
- If you were asked to write for any novel/magazine, what would it be and why?
This is hard, to be honest, but I’d love to write for a writing magazine or a vegan mag — none specifically, but something in my zone of interest. I want to write for The National Student and might apply once I’ve got something worthwhile aha.
- In front of you, you are given the choice of a red and blue pill. You can only choose one pill. The red pill grants you an infinite amount of a drink of your choice. The blue pill grants you an infinite amount of a food type of your choice.
Using your strategic skills, what pill would you choose and why?
Right, so this doesn’t say that you can’t make the food into a drink so, therefore, the blue pill and potatoes and then I’d drink potato juice. It’ll be a thing, one day… I’ve never tried it but one day, maybe I will…
- What was something unexpected that happened after you started blogging (other than gaining 100 followers)? I guess I didn’t expect to get any reads at all. I thought it’d be a dead-end blog, so I am really surprised that people have taken to it! I love you guys 🙂
- What song do you most connect to and why?
This is SUCH a hard question, seriously. Why? Why? I guess, one is “Numb” by Linkin Park. There’s a lot though, that’s just one :3
- If it was the end of the world, what would you rather do? Eat a stranger (that’s human) or eat your pets?
Is this even a question? OBVIOUSLY, I would eat the stranger. Easy choice. 😉
- How are you so awesome?
You made me awesome. Literally, you wired me up, and made me awesome. I am your creation and am forever in your debt.
Thank you so much for these questions! I love you guys.
Any more questions that you wanna know? You can just ask anytime. I’ll reply in the comment! Love you ❤