OK so I did this before, on my old blog, but I got renominated by everydayblogger101 (thank you so much!) so I’m going to do it again on my new blog! 🙂 The rules are a tiny bit different to last time though so that’s nice!
The rules are:
- thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog which I have done above definitely check out her blog
- display the award on your blog
- write a 150-300 word post on your favourite blog that’s not your own. explain why and give links.
- tell ten different random facts about yourself
- nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers for the award
- list the rules in your post
- tell your nominees they have been nominated and give links to their blogs
- make 11 questions for your nominees
So, part one, I have to list my fave blog which isn’t my own.
This is very hard as I love so many blogs. I’m going to have to do three. The first one is Rose. She’s my real life friend and so I know how much work she puts into her blogs. She’s very picky about what she puts into her blog so the final result is usually great. Her blog posts are great if you want something professional and just awesome.
The next blog is by someone who I’ve known for several years online and she’s someone who really understands me. It’s MyMindSpeaksAloud and I really recommend it. She’s new to blogging (I did a little blackmailing for her to start; I said I’d bring back my blog if she started one hehe) but her work is certainly not lacking! She writes beautifully and is actually one of the best poets I know so go and check her out!
The final one is someone that I only really know through the blogging community: WordedInk. Her posts never fail to make me smile, though, and she is such a nice person, commenting on a lot of posts to make sure people feel their post has been read and appreciated! Her work is also amazing and she’s a really good writer, so definitely check her out.
I nominate the same people as I’ve talked about above; if you’ve done it before, do it again. 😉
Ten random facts about myself:
- I have a fear of escalators after an incident where my coat got caught in one when I was younger.
- I have double-jointed thumbs, which sometimes freaks people out.
- I can’t stand tomatoes as tomatoes but I love ketchup.
- My birthmark is on my left hand and is oval-shaped, so when I’m bored, I doodle faces on it.
- I’m a dependant person and am scared of independence.
- I have a secret aspiration to run a vegan sweet shop.
- I generally go for savoury rather than sweet, though there are exceptions of course. 🙂
- Me and my brother are only a year apart (he’s the older one) and, before my brother grew really tall and I didn’t, people used to think we were twins.
- I have a pretty small family — and I don’t see all of them because of family tensions.
- My name means sacred cow which is, of course, very accurate.
Answers to the eleven questions:
- Do you have pets if so what type and how many?
Yeah, I have three. Two cats and a puppy — pomchi!
- Who is your favourite author?
I love a lot of authors but my favourite is probably Patrick Ness. He’s awesome.
- Pandas or koalas?
Pandas. Tbh, koalas are cute, but pandas.
- Which country are you from?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
My friend and I started them together as sort of a resolution thing, though she has a lot more followers as I deleted my original one… lol
- Do you go to a state or a private school?
I go to college now, actually, but I’ve always gone to public/state schools.
- If you could be anyone or thing for a day who or what would it be?
I’d be someone who’s like the opposite of me (maybe a prime minister haha) so I can learn how to be assertive and stuff. 🙂
- What is your favourite game?
Depends what you mean by ‘game’. If you mean video game, then maybe Assassin’s Creed or Sims. I’m not really sure about other types hehe..
- Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I don’t really know, but I am a part of the Phandom hehe…
- What is your favourite brand?
hmmm… I don’t know… Joe Brown’s are pretty nice…
- Apple or mac? (computers)
Didn’t Apple make mac? I’m assuming you mean Apple or Microsoft; in which case, Microsoft hehe.
Questions for my nominees:
- Favourite TV show? [And why?]
- Favourite animal? [And why?]
- Blanket or dressing gown? [And why?]
- Bath or shower? [And why?]
- Chinese or Indian? [And why?]
- What is your ideal hair colour?
- Who is your ultimate bae? [Hint: me.]
- What do you most love about your personality?
- Most dangerous thing that you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favourite time of day? [And why?]
- Favourite way to have your potatoes? ;D
I already said who my nominees are so I guess that ends this post.
Thank you for reading,